Auckland has a rich cultural heritage that hosts some of the most impressive architecturally iconic and historically relevant buildings in New Zealand. RCG has been fortunate enough to work on many of these unique, valuable sites and some are displayed here and listed below:
- Foundation Precinct | Parnell
- Auckland District Law Society Building | The Chancery
- Symonds Court | cr Khyber Pass
- 25-29 Symonds Street | Auckland CBD
- Queens Arcade | Auckland CBD
- Nood | Newmarket
Each of these heritage buildings has its own special flavour and charm...